|About Us ProAdventure Activities are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.|
Our Contact details:
Registered Office Address
Mile End Mill Llangollen LL20 8AD United Kingdom
Phone: 01978 861912
Email: outdoors [at] proadventure [dot] org
Registered in England and Wales number 07379366
|Making A Purchase Making a bookiing could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any courses that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.|
We accept credit card, debit card and Paypal payments, to order over the phone or check stock please call us on 01978 861912.
Payments are taken on booking.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your booking. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced courses, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
|Shipping And Handling We don't charge shipping except for express voucher purchases.|
|Delivery Schedule We deliver your joining details by email as quickly as we can. |
|Back Orders If you can't see what you want give us a call on 01978 861912|
|Tax Charges As an educational not for profit we do not charge VAT on courses.|
|Credit Card Security Payments are made securely via worldpay|
|Guarantee We aim to provide you with the best adventure experience.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01978 861912 (International +44 01978 861912) or fax us on or write to us at Mile End Mill Llangollen LL20 8AD United Kingdom|
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
d. To market our own products and services (not those of third parties), you can unsubscribe from marketing at any time by contacting us.
|Returns Policy Cancellations by us:|
If we are forced to cancel one or more of your activities because of safety, bad weather or other operational reasons we will offer you an alternative activity or the option of re-booking the intended activity for a new date. If an alternative activity is not available we will give you a full refund for every session we cancel.
Cancellations by you:
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Refunds may be made within seven days of booking at the discretion of the management.
Once we have received your deposit we have a confirmed booking and contract with you for the dates and times you requested. Your deposit is not refundable. If you cancel all or part of your booking more than two months before your visit no further money will be due. If you cancel all or part of your booking within two months of your visit then the full balance of the trip is still due and no refund will be given. As with any holiday or trip away we recommend that you take out personal holiday insurance to cover cancellation.
When booking on behalf of a group, we would recommend you book for the minimum number in the party and add others to the group as they confirm. If your group numbers reduce less than two months before your activities the full balance for the number of places originally booked will still be due. However, for last minute bookings, and rafting on the River Tryweryn we need to know your final group numbers at the time of booking.
For Tryweryn rafting these are the terms and conditions.
Conditions of Service for Activities provided by ProAdventure and their agents
Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to deliver the agreed activities, ProAdventure reserves the right to cancel or
modify the activities.
Liability And Insurance
· Adventure activities are potentially dangerous. All participants must be aware of this and accept the risks associated with
· Pro Adventure is under no liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to property, however caused, whilst undertaking
our activities, or on our or our agents property.
Health And Safety Considerations
· Due to the strenuous nature of adventure activities, all participants should be physically fit. Anyone with a medical
condition must seek medical advice before considering participating.
· All rafting and white water canoeing participants must be able to swim 25m and be confident swimming in open water.
· Only spectacles with solid plastic frames and plastic lenses can be permitted to be worn at the discretion of the Centre
Staff for rafting at Canolfan Tryweryn.
· Contact lenses may be worn by participants.
· The wearer must accept that injury may still occur if any form of spectacles is worn and accept full responsibility for any
· Course participant/customers will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during adventure activities. The
Centre Staff reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
· The Centre Staff may require any participant to leave the course if that person is not of a suitable standard to be on that
· Disabled persons are welcome to participate in rafting and courses, subject to submission of details to the Centre Manager
for information at the time of booking.
· Participants with poor eyesight, who are unable to take part in watersports with their own spectacles or contact lenses must
consult Pro Adventure staff to assess their suitability to take part safely.
· The Centre must be informed of any medical conditions (asthma, epilepsy, deafness etc.) or any other special needs of
Water Levels (only applicable to some courses)
· Rafting and some Canoe Courses can only take place at Canolfan Tryweryn when there is a release from Llyn Celyn Dam.
· There is always the possibility of water being turned off at short notice e.g. in the interest of flood defence or following a
mechanical breakdown at the Dam. Participants are therefore requested to check on the most up-to-date information
regarding water releases before travelling. This can be done by telephoning the Water Information Line on 01678 520826.
· Refund for Rafting and Canoeing will be made in the event of failure to deliver any canoeing or alternative activities due to
there being no water release, when no other suitable alternative venues can be used (suitable venues would only be sought
for Canoeing Courses). Pro Adventure will not accept any liability for any other expenditures or costs incurred by
EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
· For safety reasons, participants on Courses who provide their own equipment and clothing, all equipment must be suitable
for the activity and approved by the sessions instructor or guide.
· Participants in Rafting may use their own Wetsuits, provided they are full leg suits. All other safety equipment will be
provided by the Centre.
· Damage or loss of Centre equipment caused by negligence, malicious acts or carelessness must be paid for at the time at
current replacement value.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
· No reservation can be made without payment of a 25% deposit or the full amount if less than two months before the
· Groups should book for the minimum number, then increase the numbers as they collect deposits rather than lose deposits
when numbers drop.
· All group members must disclose any medical reasons that may affect their ability to participate safely in the course, and if
there are any such conditions take and follow the advice of their doctor.
· The full amount is payable two calendar months prior to the date the course takes place.
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGE OF DATE AND REFUNDS
We recommend that you take out third party cancellation insurance.
What Happens if you cancel? More than two months in advance Your deposit will be forfeit.
Less than two months in advance your deposit will be forfeit and you are still contracted to pay the balance in full.
No refunds will be offered which arise from circumstances that are beyond the control of Pro Adventure.
If we cancel an activity which has been booked alongside accommodation the accommodation booking may stand.
Payments you have made are not refundable. We retain the right to cancel at any notice, in which case you will receive a full
refund. Late payment of balances may lead to loss of your deposit and cancellation of your course.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
As part of the continual review of safety and associated considerations, the conditions of booking are subject to change,
clarification and modification at any time. Only the proprietor, or his appointed Deputy, is empowered to vary or waive any of the
Conditions of Booking. Such decisions are totally at the discretion of the Manager or the appointed Deputy.